- The Page and Its Environs (2017 - )
The Page and Its Environs (2017 - )
- From LOTS OF FUN WITH FINNEGANS WAKE
- Original Artwork on Page 134 of Finnegans Wake
- Created on archival Hammermill 8.50" X 11", acid-free cover stock, 216 gsm
- Media used in all originals are archival felt pen and Epson ink, and many originals use one or more of the following: acrylic, graphite, acid-free metallic gel, archival glitter glue, oil pastel, calligraphy ink, found objects, gold leaf, and bodily fluids and humours.
- Artwork Size: 11” X 8.50”
- Free Shipping
An outline here ofHowth Castle –central to Finnegans Wake. It’s mentioned in the opening sentence of the book.
About LOTS OF FUN WITH FINNEGANS WAKE:
This is a multi-year artwork which feeds off and is nourished by James Joyce’s final book, the 628-page novel Finnegans Wake. It yokes together my twinning interests of the visual and the verbal, the illustrative and the intellectual.
I am continuously working on the artworks: adding new words and marks on artworks that I may have started years ago. If you are interested in buying an original, I will email you a PDF of the most recent version, so that you have full knowledge of the “finished” piece.
DISCOVER SIMILAR WORKS
Free Shipping is offered for every purchase of an original or a limited edition artwork.
Taxes are included in the selling price.
By purchasing an original artwork, you hereby authorize and permit the continuing use of that specific digital image of that specific original artwork, in any form, under any and all circumstances, in all jurisdictions, in perpetuity, to Peter O’Brien and/or Carbon Communications Inc. and/or any future, duly appointed holder of the copyright or intellectual property rights to that specific artwork. This may include use of the image in a limited edition or unlimited print in any size and at any edition number; use of the image in physical publications, which may include but is not limited to journals, newspapers, magazines, and books; use of the image on relevant websites or other social media accounts or other digital media; use of the image in documentaries, videos, films, and all other form of moving or sequential vehicles; and use of the image for any products or services, which may include but is not limited to, licensed or approved posters, cloth, puzzles, umbrellas, material, and clothing.
Need help or have a question?
©2020 Carbon Communications Inc. All rights reserved.